Vehicle Registration Certificate Through Umang App
UMANG which can be elaborated as Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance is a mobile application launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to promote the Digital India Initiative made by our Honorable PM Shri Narendra Modi. The UMANG APP has been launched by the Government of India with the help of which user can able to enable all the government services through single mobile interface. By using the UMANG APP user not need to download separate applications for all the government services. Some of services which all the individual user can access though this app will be Income Tax Filling, Aadhar and provident fund queries, booking gas cylinder and Passport Seva etc.
For successfully accessing all these services all the users first have to do UMAND APP Registration. For the comfort of all the candidates we are provided all the step by step procedures to successfully register for this app. Users can able to download this app for free on Android, IOS and Windows phones. Some of major government services which can easily be accessible through this UMANG APP will be EPFO, PAN, NPS, CBSE, Pathshala, GST, HP Gas, Bharat Gas, Indane Gas, DigiLocker etc. Through the medium of this app government of India wants to change the thinking of the citizens of India how they avails all the Services provided by government of India today.
This app is available in 13 Languages English, Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Odia, Punjabi, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. This app can be used in multiple platforms like Mobile, Tablets and PC. By the help of this article we are going to provide all the details related to the Registration to this app and various services provided by this app.
Various Services Provided by the UMANG APP
In this portion all the users will be able to gathers all the details related to the various services provided by the UMANG App. They can be able to know about all the brief details about how to use the particular service under this App.
- EPFO – It can be also abbreviated as Employee’s Provident Fund Organization. By the help of this app user can make claims and also checks their status also.
- LPG Services – By the help of this app user can book cylinders online, ask for refills, subsidies, surrender connections, ask for mechanic services, etc
- Pay Tax – All the tax payers of India will be able pay their taxes properly by this app. Tax payer will be able to use Challan 280 or even check the status of their tax application.
- Passport Seva – By this app user will get helps in locating a center, Fee payment calculation, tracks the status of a passport application and checking the availability of appointment.
- ePathshala – Students can be able to study online, download e-books, online coaching and many more.
- CBSE – Candidates will be able to check their result and also be able to locating all the examination centers of all their board and competitive exams.
- mpPAN – By this service user will be able to change PAN card details using CSF form, track PAN card status and make payment online.
- Pension – By the help of this app all the pensioners will be able to get all the benefits provided by the Department of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare.
- Parivahan Seva Vahan – By this user can use their Vehicle Registration certificate and download the same for the future use also.
- Digi Seva: By this service user will be able to apply for the jobs, create their profile for all the upcoming government jobs.
- Pharma Sahi Daam - NPPA is an online search tool which will be used for checking prices of all the Scheduled/Non-Scheduled medicines instantly at the time of purchasing medicines.
Vehicle Registration Certificate through UMANG APP
Inside the UMANG App there will be service named Parivahan Seva Vahan with the help of which user can be able to get a soft copy of the Vehicle Registration Certificate through the DigiLocker service. With the help of this user not have to carry the hard copy of the Vehicle Registration Certificate and Driving License while travelling. It will reduce the risk of stealing and losing of the important certificates and user will be able safely carry all their documents without any difficulty. Here below we are providing you all the step by step procedure to get the Vehicle Registration Certificate through UMANG APP and they are as follows –
- First Download the Digilocker app your smart phones.
- On the next step sign up to this app by your mobile number using an OTP.
- Next enter all your Aadhar Card Details.
- Scan and upload your Vehicle Registration Certificate
- And Use the certificate for the future use.
How to Use the UMANG APP
- Initially download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Create your profile by providing all the details like personal details and also uploads your photograph at the uploading section.
- Next link your Aadhar card by providing all the Aadhar Card details.
- After successfully your profile goes to the Sort & filter Section to successfully search your query without any difficulty.
- Finally start using this app to relate to your search.
How to Register for UMANG APP using Mobile Number
- First download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Afterwards launch this app and click on New User Button.
- Next click on the Registration Button and enter your mobile number and after that you will be able to see the mobile number verification screen.
- Enter the OTP Number coming at your registered mobile number and then proceed to set MPIN. Type MPIN and click ‘Confirm MPIN’.
- On the next step answer all the security questions.
- On the next step provide all your Aadhar details and also provides all you personal details and finally clicks on Ok.
- Registration process will be completed and you automatically redirected to the home screen which contains all your provided details.
Various Features and Benefits of using UMANG APP:-
- Saving Time and Money – All the users of this app will be able to save their money and time for not need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
- One app for all the services – This app will provides all the major services provided by the government at one place.
- Easy Access – This app can be accessed through mobile phones, tablets and PC. This is not limited only for one platform.
- User will be able to use the Digilocker service to carry the soft copies of all the documents and certificates of the user.